Thursday, May 15, 2008

EricdGreat: Going gets tough but better

5/15/08

It’s been a real tough road these past few weeks that I’ve been playing WOW. I’ve met some new friends, played with old friends, but it’s always a great time. Right now I’m trying to lvl as fast as I can and am stuck with over 20 quests sitting in my log that need to be completed. Some are actually quite easy, but I always get side tracked and have decided that I should focus on finishing all my current quests before I can go and discover new lands. So I am currently asking for your patience with me and if I ask for your help I will in return help you, and vice a versa. Currently I am in Stormwind city and will be traveling between Loch Modan, Ironforge, Westfall, and the Deadmines. Unfortunately my time in Goldshire has now passed and have nothing to do in that city any longer. My new home will be in the Inn of Ironforge, Thelsamar. Thanks for your understanding.

No comments: