Friday, May 16, 2008

ADEMMA: THE DEVINE

I must tell you the story. Of a man whom is a bear. It is the druid’s way. To shift from animal to human form. I will explain in great detail one day of the race of my people. And the linage. For now. Just as any other day.  Walking on a ridge where this creature unlike anything I had ever seen runs at me. Spear in hand. I snarl in bear form and lash out swipe him across the chest. He lunged at me I ripped from him the spear and then lunged back swiping with both claws. My blood pumping the bears focus took control he dropped to his knees. As I held the spear between my white blooded teeth the creature saw the angry in my eyes as the fear ran down his spin. I slung my head about watching him gasp for his last breath. Then I tossed the spear aside and went on my way.

No comments: